Monday, July 27, 2009

How driving slowly can saves your gas

Here the fact on how driving slowly can saves your gas.

I am not only happy that the price of gasoline has declined. What happened during the summer of 2008 is an experience not to be ready for the next time that happens. I learned a lot during that time, trying different methods to limit my trips to the gas station. I still enjoy these savings in gasoline and always looking for new ones.

I too, I have a big Ford Expedition being driven every day.

My new gas saver driving slowly to save petrol. I'm trying to keep as much gasoline in my vehicle as long as possible. I want my husband to the practice of driving too slowly, and that always leads to the maximum speed limit. He knows more about cars than I have had the opportunity to have all the facts right to be convincing. These are the details I said to my husband.

Powerful vehicle must work hard to move from one place to another. It must work even harder because of wind resistance when driven fast. As a result, our machine is not working as a fuel because it could, and therefore have fewer miles per gallon. Driving slowly, at only 10 mph slower than the 15, how could improve fuel economy of vehicles used by an average of 17 to 30 percent.

Everyone in line not to drive faster as fast as husband and I realize that my husband often use the brakes. Each time you use the brakes and accelerate our car becomes less fuel efficient. This costs us money and not helping us to save gasoline. Driving slowly in the other lanes to avoid him having to slow down and then speed up as frequently as the cars pass lane to lane in the morning rush hour traffic.

By driving slowly, you can eliminate the waste of gasoline in the morning, as the hot vehicle. Instead, you could enter in a little 'while driving and the vehicle is warm. Think about how much you can save gasoline during the 10 to 15 minutes waiting for the day.

We have cruise control, but not use it. Can help with driving slowly. It will keep the vehicle at a constant speed instead of acceleration and deceleration that happens when you are driving fast. We waste less fuel wasted by only using the cruise control at times.

My husband was impressed with me and even said "I did not know just by driving slowly can save us in many ways." Well, my husband has not completely abandoned the fast driving, but there are times when he is driving slowly. However, it takes a little 'more time to get to our destination, but worth it because the gas and save money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Sponsor Links

learn how to get 65% more miles per gallon through simply driving smarter
Believe me, I used to feel this way too...!
Tips to improve your gas mileage
www.gassaverguide.net

Run Your Car On Water
Triple Your Mileage
Laugh At Rising Gas Prices...
www.simplewaterfuel.com

How to make your own biodiesel at home!
If You Are Tired Of The Ridiculously High Price Of Gasoline..
Using This Simple Step-By-Step Guide
www.biodieselathome.biz