Thursday, August 27, 2009

What You Need To Know About Turbonator Gas Savers

Here are my thoughts on Turbonator Gas Savers.

Turbonator spots were everywhere lately. Every time when gas is increasing, these products sell like hotcakes, and people continue to be disappointed by their poor performance. You make yours a great job. I'm not the first to say. The ads are packed with descriptions, statistics and graphs that you think you are more than 10 MPG per tank of gas. At the end of the ad, you're so excited about the product, you do not even think how much it costs.

This exact came to me and I was really angry with myself for the decline of scam on them. I do not know how these companies with the sale of products that will not work.

The product itself is just a piece of metal that you look at your intake manifold. The right to the commercial is that Turbonator a vortex, which produces more air into the manifold, which should increase your consumption of gasoline forces. I was so excited when I came in the mail, I dropped everything, put it into law immediately.

I took my mileage in the coming weeks expect to see at least some increase in MPG. That would be fine with me. The product was not really expensive. But nothing. I noticed absolutely no change whatsoever. No sound difference, no difference in performance, nothing. I am getting a trailer, which you'll pay, but in this case I have nothing. I wanted to go after a few weeks, but I could not change my intake so I left and ate the cost.

If you are thinking about buying one of these steps. It is a waste of money.

I have a better solution for a few weeks later. Consider this a fuel-water conversion to car instead of buying the Turbonator. The tank I have, immediately after my conversion has resulted mpg in 49th The instructions that came with some instructions for fine tuning and I now risen above 55 MPG in my 4 banger gas saver :-)

The only way to increase your MPG is to introduce a substance into the fuel mixture, which produces a more efficient combustion. Water fuel conversions is the introduction of HHO gas into the air-fuel mixture in a manner ridiculously simple and effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmark and Share

Sponsor Links

learn how to get 65% more miles per gallon through simply driving smarter
Believe me, I used to feel this way too...!
Tips to improve your gas mileage
www.gassaverguide.net

Run Your Car On Water
Triple Your Mileage
Laugh At Rising Gas Prices...
www.simplewaterfuel.com

How to make your own biodiesel at home!
If You Are Tired Of The Ridiculously High Price Of Gasoline..
Using This Simple Step-By-Step Guide
www.biodieselathome.biz